Shipping & Returns
- Delivery cost: Worldwide – 30 euro
- Pickup in Moscow: 12 Ugresgskaya street,, building 4, office 53. Please contact in advance +79037467272 to set the time of order picking up.
- Standart delivery to Moscow, Russia and worldwide is carried by EMS Post.
- Standart delivery is carried out within 3-10 days from the date of order confirmation to the address specified by the client when placing the order.
- Orders placed after 3pm (Moscow time) are dispatched the next day and only if the goods are available.
- Delivery time may vary in accordance with product’s availability. All guarantees and statements regarding the delivery time are given taking into account the possibility of delays related to Post operations or any force majeur circumstances we are not responsible for.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGE
- No cash refunds are allowed when payment is made with card. The process of refunds is regulated by international payment systems.
– The consumer has the right to refuse the goods at any time prior to its transfer, and after the transfer of goods – within seven days.
– A return of an appropriate quality goods is possible in case if its marketable conditions, consumer properties, original packaging, tags on the product, as well as documents confirming the fact and conditions of the purchase of the said product are preserved.
– The consumer does not have the right to refuse the goods of an appropriate quality having individual-specific properties that can be used exclusively by the person acquiring it.
– If the consumer refuses the goods, the seller must return the amount of money paid by the customer under the contract, with the exception of the seller’s expenses for delivery of the returned goods from the customer no later than ten days after the consumer submits the relevant request.
- The procedure of goods return is regulated by Article 26.1 of the Federal Law of Russian Federation “On Protection of Customer Rights”.
- The consumer covers the cost of returning goods delivery of any company. The return address: 115088 Moscow, 12 Ugreshskaya street, building 4, office 53.
- “Application for Return of Funds” must be filled in and send along with the copy of passport to email@example.com. The application is sent upon request via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refunds are made to the card within 21(twenty one) business days from the date of receipt of the “Application for Return of Funds” by the Company.
- In order to return funds for transactions made with errors, it is necessary to apply with a written application and an attachment copies of the passport and bills / receipts confirming the erroneous cancellation. This application must be sent to email@example.com
- The refund amount is equal to the purchase amount. The term for consideration of the Application and the return of funds shall begin to be calculated from the moment of receipt by the Company of the Application and is calculated in working days without taking into account holidays / days off.
- The fact of return, order number and track number must be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The exchange of goods in the appropriate quality is carried out in accordance with all conditions of return policy and by placing a new order on the website.
- Payments via bankcards are carried out through JSC “ALFA-BANK” or through PayPal.
- We accept VISA, Master Card
- Payment via Internet are carried out in accordance with the rules of international payment systems Visa, MasterCard on the principles of confidentiality and security of payment, using the most modern methods of verification, encryption and data transmission through closed communication channels. The bank card data is entered on the secure payment page of ALFA-BANK JSC.
- Number of the card, cardholder’s name, card’s expiration date, three-digit security code (CVV2 for VISA or CVC2 for MasterCard) should be entered on the page for entering date of the bankcard. All the necessary data are printed on the card itself. The three-digit security code is the three digits on the back of the card. After filling in all required fields you will be redirected to your bank’s page to enter the 3DSecure code that will be delivered via SMS. If the 3DSecure code is not delivered please contact the bank that issued your card.
- Cases of payment refusal:
– the bank card is not intended for making payments through the Internet, which you can find out by contacting your bank;
– there is not enough money on the bank card. You can find out more about the availability of funds on the bank card by contacting the bank that issued your card;
– the bank card data was entered incorrectly;
– the card is expired. Expiration date of the card is usually indicated on the front side of the card (month and year). You can find out more about the expiration date of the card by contacting the bank that issued your card;
- Questions related to payment via bankcard and other issues related to the operation of the site can be addressed to the following phone number: +79037467272
- Personal information provided by you (name, address, phone number, email, bank card number) is confidential and is not subject to disclosure. Your credit card details are transmitted only in an encrypted form and are not stored on our Web server.
- To place an order you need to register a personal account on the Site.
- The order will be sent after confirmation of receipt of funds to the seller’s account.
- After placing an order, you will receive am email confirming your order to the email you registered in your account. This email is only a confirmation of receipt of the order, but not confirmation of the order itself.
- When the order is confirmed you will receive a notification with the track number to the email address you registered in your account.
- All orders are subject to availability.
- All the personal data you provide when registering in your personal account identifies you as our customer, and is used to deliver the order.
- The website user is responsible for providing reliable information.
- Your name, address, email, phone number will be transmitted to the courier service.
- Only authorized employees have access to your personal data. To protect your personal data, we use the latest versions of antivirus software, as well as a server that is protected from physical access.
IE Kim Raisa
Address: 115088 Moscow, 12 Ugreshskaya street, building 4, office 53